StarVie Triton Pro
The Padel Racket of Javi Garrido
It is one of the latest and most innovative Starvie designs. Our new padel racket is designed for players who want to develop an offensive, powerful game. It is 100 % made of carbon, which ensures the highest resistance and durability to this unique padel racket.
- It incorporates the Star Balance that provides perfect weight balance.
- Its rough surface (Full Plane Effect) brings maximum precision and helps the speed of the ball. StarVie is the only one that works this roughness directly from the mould.
- It has a tear shape that places the sweet spot at the top of the paddle racket.
- The medium density of the rubber offers the best balance between control and power.
- New 1 cm longer cuff for two-handed grip comfort.
- Product 100 % made in Spain.
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 2002, StarVie took on another dimension when it created its own factory in Azuqueca de Henares, Guadalajara, Spain. Thanks to this new facility, the brand could start producing high-end handmade “palas”. Now using the most evolved technologies, StarVie is famous for its high quality padel rackets, used by some of the best players in the world such as Bea Gonzalez, Javi Garrido or Coki Nieto.