StarVie Dronos Galaxy Padel Racket
StarVie Dronos padel racket stands out for its aluminum and carbon composition that provides extra power and control without losing sensations. New model.
- It has a great speed of the ball and thanks to the soft density of the rubber without giving up control and power.
- It includes the Aluminum Core System technology for excellent power when hitting the ball and optimal control.
- The surface roughness (Full Plane Effect) provides precision to give the desired effect to the ball. StarVie is the only one that works this roughness directly from the mold.
- It incorporates the Star Balance that provides perfect weight balance.
- New: chameleon painting in the heart of the racket.
- Its tear shape is suitable for players who want to perform a more aggressive game since its optimum point is located at the top of the padel racket.
- Product 100 % made in Spain
Complete your order with other related Paddle Tennis Racket products and enjoy your life like never before.
Some of our Tennis Rackets products have a special promotion.
Enjoy one of the most manageable tennis paddle rackets in the collection thanks to its reduced weight. Were you waiting for it? It is already here.
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 2002, StarVie took on another dimension when it created its own factory in Azuqueca de Henares, Guadalajara, Spain. Thanks to this new facility, the brand could start producing high-end handmade “palas”. Now using the most evolved technologies, StarVie is famous for its high quality padel rackets, used by some of the best players in the world such as Bea Gonzalez, Javi Garrido or Coki Nieto.