Layered with strategically woven carbon fiber and constructed with softer foam, the Bela Elite drips with comfortable power and serves up the lightest paddle in Fernando Belasteguin's line. Factor in a sleek design complete with Bela's signature and a textured surface featuring an arrowhead pattern, and it's no wonder this paddle lives up to its name. An inspirational story of overcoming injury and all odds to become one of the greatest players of all time, Bela seeks to inspire the untapped legend within you. Paddle includes wrist cord that features "A Belasteguin Never Gives Up" in his daughter's Spanish handwriting, a source of inspiration for Bela when he encountered his most challenging obstacles both on and off the court.
- Balance260 mm
- Beam 38 mm
- Core Type Soft EVA
- Head Size 84 sq in / 542 sq cm
- Length 455 mm
- Paddle Shape Diamond
- Weight 365 g
- Carbon Fiber FaceA strategically woven layer of carbon fiber gives players the ability to hit with impressive power.
- Soft EVA FoamOffers cushioned feel with impressive shock absorption, generating effective blend of comfort and lightweight power.
- Sharp Hole TechnologyAdvanced hole-drilling process generates increased bite with every stroke.
- Arrow-GripTexture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and extra degree of spin.
- Sublime GripEncompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface.
- Wrist StrapHandle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle.
- Co-designed and inspired by padel legend Fernando Belasteguin
- Carbon Fiber Face features a strategically woven layer of carbon fiber that gives players the ability to hit with ultimate power
- Soft EVA Foam offers a cushioned feel with impressive shock absorption, generating a desirable blend of comfort and lightweight power
- Arrow-Grip texture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and an extra degree of spin
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on its surface
- Bela Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 1914, Wilson is a worldwide American sports goods company, known for its high quality products. Very famous in tennis, where it has created high-end rackets that fit the needs of superstars Roger Federer and Serena Williams, it is also starting to become a reference in padel. Indeed, it is now linked to legend Fernando Belasteguin, number one player for sixteen years, who helped design the “Bela line”, that provide “palas” for the most demanding players. Using all its experience in tennis, Wilson is on its path of becoming one of the leading brands in padel !