The Bela Junior inspires young players to reach the pinnacle of the sport. Co-designed by padel legend Fernando Belasteguin, this paddle features a shorter length and lighter weight to give aspiring junior players a superior blend of playability, comfort and power while they're developing their game. Notable features include Arrow-Grip texture on the paddle surface for extra spin and a unique wrist cord that sports "Un Belasteguin Nunca Se Rinde" across the strap, translated as "A Belasteguin Never Gives Up."
- Fiberglass WeaveFrame construction supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness for recreational players.
- Core FoamLow density foam provides stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel upon contact.
- Sharp Hole TechnologyAdvanced hole-drilling process generates increased bite with every stroke.
- Arrow-GripTexture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and extra degree of spin.
- Sublime GripEncompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface.
- Wrist StrapHandle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle.
- Co-designed and inspired by padel legend Fernando Belasteguin
- Fiberglass Weave supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness
- Core EVA Foam features low density foam for stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel
- Arrow-Grip texture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and an extra degree of spin
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on its surface
- Bela Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
- Shorter length and lighter weight ideal for juniors developing their game
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 1914, Wilson is a worldwide American sports goods company, known for its high quality products. Very famous in tennis, where it has created high-end rackets that fit the needs of superstars Roger Federer and Serena Williams, it is also starting to become a reference in padel. Indeed, it is now linked to legend Fernando Belasteguin, number one player for sixteen years, who helped design the “Bela line”, that provide “palas” for the most demanding players. Using all its experience in tennis, Wilson is on its path of becoming one of the leading brands in padel !