Discover the championship DNA of the Bela franchise with the Bela LT, a padel racket engineered for arm-friendly playability. The lightest padel racket in the Bela line, the Bela LT features a strategically woven layer of carbon fiber on the face for extra responsiveness and power upon contact. Competitive players will appreciate the additional spin afforded by its Arrow-Grip texture on the surface, while Soft EVA Foam provides a more comfortable, cushioned feel thanks to its shock absorption properties. Includes wrist strap attached to handle for extra control and safety measures.
- Inspired by padel legend Fernando Belasteguin
- Lightest adult padel racket in Bela line for arm-friendly playability
- Carbon Fiber Face features a strategically woven layer of carbon fiber that gives players the ability to hit with ultimate power
- Soft EVA Foam offers a cushioned feel with impressive shock absorption, generating a desirable blend of comfort and lightweight power
- Arrow-Grip texture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and an extra degree of spin
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on its surface
- Bela Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 1914, Wilson is a worldwide American sports goods company, known for its high quality products. Very famous in tennis, where it has created high-end rackets that fit the needs of superstars Roger Federer and Serena Williams, it is also starting to become a reference in padel. Indeed, it is now linked to legend Fernando Belasteguin, number one player for sixteen years, who helped design the “Bela line”, that provide “palas” for the most demanding players. Using all its experience in tennis, Wilson is on its path of becoming one of the leading brands in padel !