Cartri Triumph Omega Padel Racket
The Triumph Omega is a beautiful padel racket from Cartri and is made from the best materials. This padel racket is very powerful. The 24k Carbon surface offers strength, durability, and power while the Evasoft foam provides comfort when hitting the ball. The 3D surface allows you to apply maximum spin for total control of the game. The Cartri Triumph Omega is a high-quality padel tennis racket that will give you the best performance on the paddle court.
- X-TRMES: This technology is based on the use of thin, flat ribbons (usually round in shape). This patented process offers weight reduction and improvement over other carbon fiber materials.
- ABS EVA: A system by which our EVA rubber retains its properties throughout the life of the tennis paddle racquet. Developed specifically to maintain 100% stability during play.
- HyB: The carbon/kevlar blend offers greater resistance to racquet wear and tear, giving the racquet a longer lifespan in addition to improving power and control.
- tubIX: bi-directional fiber-reinforced tubing system for maximum strength and lightness inside the paddle tennis racket frame.
- 3dArea: A system developed to give the racquet a specific roughness that gives the game an effect that only our technology can provide.
- 38mm: 38mm EVA core, laminated with layers of carbon fiber fabric for maximum elasticity and strength.
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Cartri has become one of the most famous padel brands in the world, and is present in 27 countries. The padel rackets produced by the company are known for being far above-average thanks to all the technologies they feature. In fact, Antonio, who is strongly attached to the concept of family in his company, is also very heading toward innovation. In accordance with this, the brand uses cutting-edge materials, such as Carbon-Kevlar frames, that make their rackets very long-lasting. Furthermore, top-end models are handmade in Spain, in a high standards factory. Thanks to this, Cartri rackets are recognized among padel players for their amazing quality.