Carry the bag of a padel legend with the Bela Super Tour, a bag designed for best-in-class functionality and appearance. Brandished with the Wilson x Bela logo against a bright infrared polyester with PU coating for additional durability, this bag possesses ample space for multiple paddles and extra padel gear or equipment. With top features that include Thermoguard lining for protection from extreme heat, a sleeve for laptops or tablets, and a fleece-lined accessory pocket for smaller valuables, it's no wonder this is the bag of choice for an all-time padel great.
- Padel bag of choice for padel legend Fernando Belasteguin
- Two-toned canvas weave polyester with PU coating
- Two main compartments hold up to 6 paddles comfortably
- Thermoguard lining protects paddles from extreme temperatures
- Fleece-lined accessory pocket conveniently transports smaller valuables and delicates
- Interior pocket that holds laptop or tablet
- Removable interior divider system helps keep bag contents organized
- Large accessory pockets to store extra equipment
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Top carry grab handle
|Bag Dimensions||22 x 15 x 11" / 56 x 38 x 28 cm|
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 1914, Wilson is a worldwide American sports goods company, known for its high quality products. Very famous in tennis, where it has created high-end rackets that fit the needs of superstars Roger Federer and Serena Williams, it is also starting to become a reference in padel. Indeed, it is now linked to legend Fernando Belasteguin, number one player for sixteen years, who helped design the “Bela line”, that provide “palas” for the most demanding players. Using all its experience in tennis, Wilson is on its path of becoming one of the leading brands in padel !