The most playable paddle in Wilson's all-new Fernando Belasteguin collection, the Bela Team aims to upgrade your game and look the part while doing so. Top features include a woven fiberglass material for extra stability, an arrow pattern surface texture for increased spin and a slick design highlighted by infrared accents and Bela's signature. An inspirational story of overcoming injury and all odds to become one of the greatest players of all time, Bela seeks to inspire the untapped legend within you. Paddle includes wrist cord that features "A Belasteguin Never Gives Up" in his daughter's Spanish handwriting, a source of inspiration for Bela when he encountered his most challenging obstacles both on and off the court.
- Fiberglass Weave Frame construction supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness for recreational players.
- Core FoamLow density foam provides stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel upon contact.
- Sharp Hole Technology Advanced hole-drilling process generates increased bite with every stroke.
- Arrow-Grip Texture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and extra degree of spin.
- Sublime Grip Encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface.
- Wrist Strap Handle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle.
- Co-designed and inspired by padel legend Fernando Belasteguin
- Fiberglass Weave supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness
- Core EVA Foam features low density foam for stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel
- Arrow-Grip texture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and an extra degree of spin
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on its surface
- Bela Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 1914, Wilson is a worldwide American sports goods company, known for its high quality products. Very famous in tennis, where it has created high-end rackets that fit the needs of superstars Roger Federer and Serena Williams, it is also starting to become a reference in padel. Indeed, it is now linked to legend Fernando Belasteguin, number one player for sixteen years, who helped design the “Bela line”, that provide “palas” for the most demanding players. Using all its experience in tennis, Wilson is on its path of becoming one of the leading brands in padel !