Swing with authority when you brandish the Blade Elite v2, a paddle that brings the heat in a lightweight, responsive construction. Comprising Soft EVA Foam for a nice cushioned feel upon contact, this tear drop paddle offers an excellent blend of comfort, pace and liveliness with every stroke. Other notable features include Spin Effect Grip on the paddle surface for enhanced spin and a new throat piece for increased stability. Ideal for intermediate players looking to take their game to the next level, the Blade Elite v2 looks sharp while elevating performance.
- Carbon Fiberglass Composite contributes lightweight feel and produces greater power than fiberglass paddles
- Soft EVA Foam offers a cushioned feel with impressive shock absorption, generating a desirable blend of comfort and lightweight power
- Spin Effect Grip features textured surface that grips ball upon contact for enhanced spin and excellent feel on every shot
- Throat piece lowers the balance point to enhance stability and maneuverability for quicker reaction time
- Sharp Hole Technology uses an advanced hole-drilling process to grab the ball and enhance bite on all hits
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface
- Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 1914, Wilson is a worldwide American sports goods company, known for its high quality products. Very famous in tennis, where it has created high-end rackets that fit the needs of superstars Roger Federer and Serena Williams, it is also starting to become a reference in padel. Indeed, it is now linked to legend Fernando Belasteguin, number one player for sixteen years, who helped design the “Bela line”, that provide “palas” for the most demanding players. Using all its experience in tennis, Wilson is on its path of becoming one of the leading brands in padel !