The Wilson Blade Team V2 supplies comfort, durability and reliability for beginner and intermediate padel players working on their game. A stable Fiberglass Weave construction pairs with a low-density Core EVA Foam for comfortable, confidence-building ball contact. Sharp Hole Technology ensures a consistent hole pattern with good bite, while its tear drop shape offers an appealing sweet spot in the center of the paddle. Get a better feel for the ball and your game with the Blade Team v2.
- Fiberglass Weave supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness
- Core EVA Foam features low density foam for stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel
- Sharp Hole Technology uses an advanced hole-drilling process to grab the ball and enhance bite on all hits
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface
- Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 1914, Wilson is a worldwide American sports goods company, known for its high quality products. Very famous in tennis, where it has created high-end rackets that fit the needs of superstars Roger Federer and Serena Williams, it is also starting to become a reference in padel. Indeed, it is now linked to legend Fernando Belasteguin, number one player for sixteen years, who helped design the “Bela line”, that provide “palas” for the most demanding players. Using all its experience in tennis, Wilson is on its path of becoming one of the leading brands in padel !