An elite game requires an elite weapon. The Pro Staff Elite v2 equips users with a sharp look and loads of confidence thanks to a comfortable, control-oriented design. Highlighted features include Soft EVA Foam for a nice cushioned feel, additional weight along the perimeter of the padel head for increased stability, and a textured surface for enhanced spin upon contact with the face. Players with a preference for two-handed grips will appreciate the extended handle. Includes wrist strap attached to the handle for extra control and safety when sharing the court with others.
- Carbon Fiberglass Composite contributes lightweight feel and produces greater power than fiberglass paddles
- Soft EVA Foam generates excellent paddle responsiveness at a lighter weight for less arm fatigue
- Perimeter Weighting System adds weight at 3 & 9 of padel racket for improved torsional stability and enlarged sweet spot
- Spin Effect Grip features textured surface that grips ball upon contact for enhanced spin and excellent feel on every shot
- Sharp Hole Tecnology uses an advanced hole-drilling process to grab the ball and enhance bite on all hits
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on its surface
- Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 1914, Wilson is a worldwide American sports goods company, known for its high quality products. Very famous in tennis, where it has created high-end rackets that fit the needs of superstars Roger Federer and Serena Williams, it is also starting to become a reference in padel. Indeed, it is now linked to legend Fernando Belasteguin, number one player for sixteen years, who helped design the “Bela line”, that provide “palas” for the most demanding players. Using all its experience in tennis, Wilson is on its path of becoming one of the leading brands in padel !