The Pro Staff Team gives beginners and intermediate players a boost of confidence with its mix of playability and paddle responsiveness. Not only is its round shape perfect for players learning the sport, its Core Foam lends a soft, comfortable feel to help ease transitions into the sport.
- Fiberglass WeaveFrame construction supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness for recreational players.
- Core FoamLow density foam provides stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel upon contact.
- Sharp Hole TechnologyAdvanced hole-drilling process generates increased bite with every stroke.
- Sublime GripEncompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface.
- Wrist StrapHandle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle.
- Fiberglass Weave supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness
- Core Foam features small density white foam for more stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel
- Sharp Hole Technology uses an advanced hole-drilling process to grab the ball and enhance bite on all hits
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on its surface
- Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
- Balance 263 mm
- Beam 38 mm
- Core Type Core EVA
- Head Size 80.0 sq in / 516.1 sq cm
- Length 455 mm
- Paddle Shape Round
- Weight 370 g
All orders are processed the same day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email, you will receive another email when your order has been shipped with the tracking number, if you did not receive any email please contact us! Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 4 business days in the USA. If you order on a Friday evening or during the weekend you order will be shipped on Monday.
Founded in 1914, Wilson is a worldwide American sports goods company, known for its high quality products. Very famous in tennis, where it has created high-end rackets that fit the needs of superstars Roger Federer and Serena Williams, it is also starting to become a reference in padel. Indeed, it is now linked to legend Fernando Belasteguin, number one player for sixteen years, who helped design the “Bela line”, that provide “palas” for the most demanding players. Using all its experience in tennis, Wilson is on its path of becoming one of the leading brands in padel !